Thursday, September 20, 2007

Sweet Home Alabama

The young one had Open House at his tech school last night. He has industrial arts and building maintenance this semester. I helped him study for his test, so I knew they were reviewing the names and functions of tools....and he did mention that he learned how to work a palm sander....but this is major power tools they are letting him use!!!!! Drill presses.....band saws.....are they crazy????? lol The teacher said he's going to be teaching them to paint also....but the young one told him he already knows how to do that....he told him his "mom painted the living room hundreds of times" His grandmother got a kick out of that comment. Okay...for the record it's only been 4 times but considering I've only been in this house for a little over a year I guess in the law of averages I paint my living room more often than people change the batteries in their smoke detectors. I love owning my own house though for just that reason. I can do whatever I darn well please. My house is just as unique as I am....and as colorful. A home....not just a house. It's great to be home.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT'S NICE TO SEE THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN BE SATISFIED AND HAPPY WITH BESIDES YOU KNOW WHO!! GOOD FOR YOU! YOU AR WORTHY!!

Anonymous said...

IT'S NICE TO SEE THAT THERE ARE ALOT OF THINGS THAT YOU CAN BE SATISFIED AND HAPPY WITH LIKE JOE KOOL :)

nobodysperfect said...

If your ignorance wasn't so sad it would be amusing. That comment wasn't posted by who you think it was....but then again why are you even still reading this blog? Oh wait...I know ;-) ....you really are waaay too predictable. Just let it go Steve.... I have.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry i am so ignorant ill make shore i am not in the futcher
i was reading be cause of a post you sent me and i was deleating the email you say let it go well i was holding out the idea we could be frends

nobodysperfect said...

I am not trying to be mean or nasty or bitter about all this. And believe it or not, I don't even have a desire to hurt you. My new found knowledge might help me understand you better but it doesn't erase the memories I have, or the love I felt....still feel.. for you. You say you were holding out the hope we can be friends but you are the one who left the sarcastic comment....you are the one tearing me down and mocking me to your new girlfriend. I was left to clean up the mess you left behind with Brian...so forgive me if I am a little testy at times but I have done nothing to deserve the sarcasm and insults you have flung my way. You told me to move on....that you were done with me. So what am I supposed to do? I poured my heart and soul out on these pages....expressing my love and my grief for all the world to see and in return you made fun of me.....why then would you want to be my friend? How am I to know what is the truth or another lie from you? I am just trying to protect my son....I am just trying to protect my own heart....I tried to help you but you wouldn't believe me. How many times am I supposed to knock on your door only to have it slammed in my face? You left me Steve.....left me out in the cold and rain. How can you blame me for walking away to seek shelter?