Thursday, September 27, 2007

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams

We are all a little bit broken......it comes from being human in an imperfect world. Every day on this earth packs a little more into the baggage we are forced to carry around. Some prefer to carry everything and some prefer to travel light. But what to discard and what to save? What do we really need...and what will we never have use for again? Tough questions...with no 2 people having the same answers.

I know that I am weary of the weight I have been lugging around for so long. It's time to put the bags down and rifle through them. It might take a while to sort everything out....to decide what I need and what is of no use to me anymore.....but if I ever hope to travel any further down this boulevard I must streamline the baggage.

Stay tuned folks.....you never know what I might find when I get to the bottom of the suitcase.

No comments: