Monday, August 27, 2007

When You Wish Upon A Star

Dear Kathleen,Here is your horoscope for Monday, August 27:Your natural exuberance is impossible to contain today, so strike up random conversations whenever the mood strikes and see where they lead. You may acquire a new friend, or even a new romance!



Okay so I really don't believe in fate or coincidence or any of that stuff...but I found this pretty amusing today.......mostly because it's so true. OK, I don't mean that to sound conceited or anything but I actually had the nerve today (before I read this) to ask someone something that has been on my mind . And I actually have found a new friend....and an ability I had forgotten I had. Sometimes a safe escape is all you need to kick start your self confidence. But I best be careful cause my Achilles heel is showing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol you allways had it you just scared