Monday, August 27, 2007

Crazy Ex-Girlfriend

Ok all you boys and girls listen up cause I am about to go on a drunken rant and then I will be offline for a while (if the new reader is interested in any updates, he knows where to find me). I lost the light in the living room about an hour and a half ago so I am on the 3rd Corona. Needless to say the painting can wait till tomorrow. It's very yellow btw.....and I like yellow (if I can't use the towels at least I used the paint) My living room....my house...is shaping up nicely. I must say I do have a talent for design although I was offended about your remark about my house....as if to say that you were off enjoying your new girlfriend while I was home "cleaning" my house. I am creating a home....a haven.....a sanctuary....my little corner of the world. How dare you imply that I have nothing better to do with my time....you are out riding around with her where we have gone and where you promised me we still would (and my license is still on there btw....I would like it back)while I am here slaving away like I don't have a life or anything.
I have a lot to offer....more than anything someone so young can.....and if you can't see that (or choose not to see)then that's not my problem. You are the one who will be sorry someday......not me. I will still have my dreams.....my passions....my home....my love. I will be secure in the knowledge that I am smarter and stronger and more alive and that I am not afraid to take chances. I have no limitations. You might think she is more appealing because of her youth but you will soon see that as a liability instead of an asset. I possess the magic....the fire.....the mystery.....the very thing you really crave. I am like no other. You think my love for you is a weakness but that's only because you don't understand love. I actually feel sorry for you. You had everything and you gave it away. Your dad is right....you don't know anything. I am the one who has the key to life and love. I am the one. I am.

But I am not the one making a fool of myself.........you need to take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror of truth. I am not the one afraid to stand on my own. I am not the one who refuses to accept responsibility. I am not the one so immature that I need to chase after someone half my age. (Aha...now I understand the attraction!)

You really do need to grow up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

123 Like a Bird I Sing do i sing like a bird?but i do sing that song