Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Working for a Living

I rarely talk about work here because, quite frankly, I wish I didn't have to. No truck load of money is stopping at this address so I guess I'll always have that "daily grind". But today made me realize that working can be rewarding sometimes. I was in great demand today and it actually felt good to be needed. Maybe it's the fact that my opinion is respected, at least professionally, that has me in such a good mood today....or maybe it's just that it's finally spring. Either way this was the first day in a long time that I came home from work in good spirits. I actually felt like I accomplished something. I don't usually feel that way. I usually struggle to discern what my place is in this world.....I never feel like I even have one. Out side of my youngest dependant, I never felt like anyone needed me. It's nice to be needed......but I think I still would rather be wanted than needed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hehe i want you wink

nobodysperfect said...

if only

Anonymous said...

it only what lol