Friday, March 09, 2007

Are We There Yet?

I'd like to say we are at a crossroads, unfortunatly, from where I stand it looks more like I am facing a brick wall. Now I think it's been well documented that I have a poor sense of direction but I know enough to definatly say this isn't the road I am supposed to be traveling. It's not that I expected a garden path covered with rose petals, complete with bluebirds and butterflies leading the way to a magnificent sunset ( I was happy with a dark, wet Interstate 90 in a Red Rio) but this winding path I am on is getting steep and way too narrow for two to navigate safely. And the nightmares hiding behind the trees are advancing quickly....ready to rob me of any sweet dreams I have left.

I'm not Irish....but if I'm lucky, St. Patrick will drive the snake off my path on his feast day this year. Then he and St. Jude can have a nice long talk with St. Anthony about helping me find the love that I have seemed to misplaced.

No comments: