Sunday, August 07, 2005

Blue and Yellow Make Green...What Is Green?

Money...lettuce...trees...grass...traffic lights. So green can't be all that bad...right? Green never used to be one of my favorite colors but I have found that it is the color of some of my favorite things. Green is the sign of life and of hope. It was chosen for grass, trees, and leaves. Without it all things would die. And it all starts with both blue and yellow. So was it a bad idea to mix blue and yellow? I am not a chemist but I do know a beautiful color when I see one.Blue and yellow can stand on their own...but when they come together every shade of green is possible.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that why you blog pages are green?

nobodysperfect said...

maybe...you'll just have to wonder

Anonymous said...

dose the toast turn green?

nobodysperfect said...

only with green eggs and ham

Anonymous said...

you ever eat green eggs?

nobodysperfect said...

as a matter of fact I have

Anonymous said...

what they tast like were they good
?