Friday, July 29, 2005

Everything old is new again

There's a saying that goes "if you keep something long enough it always comes back in style". Kinda makes me wish I kept some of my high school clothes! But that's not my point. My point is ....is there anything new out there that doesn't already exsist? Even King Solomon in biblical times lamented that "there's nothing new under the sun". If God's love is constant (as I believe it is), then does that mean everything we need is contained in a circle... a ring that never ends? So all our hopes...our dreams...our desires...our love that we send out returns to us as it completes the circle? Or is it that all our hopes, dreams. desires, and love must be held onto and it's God's love that moves them along? I like to believe that it is God's love that passes through us that gives us the strength to let go of our love knowing that He will return it to us over and over again. So nothing is ever lost...everything is always renewed.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

so you want to be a wrighter sounds good

nobodysperfect said...

The only trouble is I have nothing important to say.

Anonymous said...

is it just me or has anyone else noticed that 'anonymous' cannot spell....maybe he should spend a little more time learning and a little less being a jerk...

Anonymous said...

yea but only nerds & geek worry about spelling !!!

nobodysperfect said...

I always know what he is saying so why should anyone else worry about something so trivial? And he's not the one being a jerk.

Anonymous said...

only idiots and assholes try to justify being stupid

Anonymous said...

who would be the stupid one sounds like you are upset here hehehehe lacking or marked by lack of intellectual acuity

nobodysperfect said...

Okay...I want a stop to this right now. I am not going to allow this to be a place to attack someone you don't even know. If you can't handle his comments to me then don't read my blog! But as it stands my opinion is that spelling is optional but kindness is not.

Anonymous said...

MR. ANONYMOUS SHOULD FEEL GOOD KNOWING HE HAS CAUSED SO MUCH TURMOIL IN SO MANY PERSONS LIVES!!!
WAY TO GO!!!

nobodysperfect said...

Okay...I said STOP. If the last anonymous poster does not contact me personally, then stop posting altogether! It's not him who is causing all the turmoil.

Anonymous said...

MR. ANONYMOUS SHOULD FEEL GOOD KNOWING HE HAS CAUSED SO MUCH TURMOIL IN SO MANY PERSONS LIVES!!!
WAY TO GO!!! how he do that just like he caused it here i think you did that!!!!

Anonymous said...

so how do you justify youer self?